As a result of the area in your notification tray is restricted, it would really feel cluttered and sluggish if one or two alerts are frequently there.. So, how do you flip them off? There are a handful of choices.
Figuring out the place the notifications are coming from
Climate alerts could also be fairly helpful, however they may also be annoying. The native temperature and humidity shall be proven in your At a Look and shall be displayed on the Pixel’s always-on show. You’ll be able to obtain this in a number of of the way, fortuitously.
As a result of Android is such a configurable working system, you may utterly customise what you see from the Google App. To show off climate notifications within the Google App, observe these steps:
- In your Pixel, discover the Google App.
- Within the app, faucet your profile image.
- In direction of the underside of the menu that seems, faucet Settings.
- The second choice shall be Notifications. Faucet it.
- Faucet Notifications once more.
- Scroll down to seek out Present climate situations. Toggle it off.
On the Notification tray you may:
- In your pixel, swipe down from the homescreen as soon as.
- Whenever you see a climate notification. Lengthy faucet it.
- On the backside of the notification, faucet Flip off notifications.
- You’ll then see Present climate notifications highlighted. Toggle it off.